Top 10 Bible Verses Every Child Should Know
Memorizing Scripture is a great way to build the foundation of your child’s faith. When children recite Bible Verses, they form a relationship with Jesus Christ, gain a new understanding of their faith, are able to call on Christ when they are afraid, and will remember Scripture for their entire lifetime.
Here are our Top 10 Bible Verses Every Child Should Know:
1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
2. We love each other because God loved us first. 1 John 4:19
3. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. 1 Chronicles 16:34
4. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Psalm 150:6
5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Proverbs 3:5
6. For God so loved the world that He gave his only son. John 3:16
7. You are the light of the world. Matthew 5:14
8. Be kind to one another. Ephesians 4:32
9. Do not be afraid for I am with you. Isaiah 43:5
10. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Looking for FUN ways to memorize Scripture with your child?